RESIDENTIAL & COMMERICAL AWNINGS in North Palm Beach
For over 25 years C & C Canvas & Awning, Inc. has been servicing the needs of homeowners and businesses in the North Palm Beach, Florida area. C & C Canvas & Awning has extensive experience in all phases of awning construction including design, engineering, manufacturing and installation
We offer a wide range of custom shade products including residential and commercial awnings, retractable awnings, residential and commercial canopies, patio covers, cabanas, carports, shade products, shutters, outdoor drapes and more for residents and businesses in North Palm Beach, FL.
C & C began building and installing awnings for local homes and businesses in North Palm Beach, FL. All of our fixed awnings are built in our shop located right here in North Palm Beach.
Each order is custom made to our client's specifications. Whether a business owner who wants an awning that matches your company’s branding, a homeowner who needs more shade for the backyard, or just someone who wants to add some flair to your storefront or home, we can design the product that's right for you.
C & C Canvas & Awning in North Palm Beach, FL is regarded as an industry leader in shade products regardless of the size of your job.
C & C Canvas & Awning is considered to be one of South Florida’s premier manufacturers of fine custom awnings and canopies for residential, commercial and industrial properties.
As a family-owned manufacturer, our mission is to provide premium-quality custom awnings and shade products at competitive prices with world class customer service.
Focusing exclusively on building high quality custom awnings, canopies and other shade products with a new generation of beautiful, durable outdoor materials, C & C Canvas & Awning continually takes its place in the forefront in the shade industry.
You can just ask the residents and customers we have been serving in Martin, Palm Beach, St. Lucie and Orange counties and more for over 25 years.
Awnings, canopies and other shade options offer much more than just additional usable space.
They also 1) protect your family, employees, customers and property from harmful UV exposure, 2) keep storage and gathering spaces cool, dry and comfortable and 3) lower your energy bills in North Palm Beach, FL.
Our combination of broad-scope capabilities, technological innovation and a tireless commitment to fine materials and craftsmanship has placed us at the forefront of this competitive and specialized industry. Call to schedule a free consultation today and we’ll show you what we can do for you.
ABOUT NORTH PALM BEACH, FL
- North Palm Beach is an incorporated village in Palm Beach County, Florida, United States.
- The village won an award from the National Association of Home Builders as best planned community of 1956, and is home to a Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course.
- History: In 1954 for $5.5 million John D. MacArthur bought 2,600 acres of land in northern Palm Beach County that had been owned originally by Harry Seymour Kelsey and later by Sir Harry Oakes.
- The land included most of today’s North Palm Beach as well as Lake Park, Palm Beach Gardens and Palm Beach Shores.
- The village has maintained relative prosperity due to the many waterfront homes with Atlantic Ocean access as well as the overall jump in development in northern Palm Beach County.